- Babysitter’s Guide
- Grandparent’s Guide
- Child Care Provider’s Guide
- For Community Non-Profits & Service Agencies
- Gifts for New and Expecting Parents
- Faith-based Service Providers
- What First Responders Can Do to Prevent Infant Deaths
- Safe Sleep During Winter
How to Start a Cribs for Kids® Program:
Cribs for Kids® is looking for organizations throughout the country that want to join in our efforts to spread a uniform safe-sleep message with the intervention of a crib if needed.
Since 1998, Cribs for Kids® has been providing safe-sleep education with the intervention of a Graco® Pack ‘n Play® portable crib to families who cannot otherwise afford a safe place for their babies to sleep. Our goal is to help you fulfill your mission by providing safe sleep education and safe sleeping environments for infants in need in your area as well.
Learn more about becoming a Cribs for Kids® partner at CribsForKids.org.